Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Darkness - Not Always an Enemy

Are you going through a dark time? Take comfort - it will not always be this way. Life is about seasons. Seasons of darkness can be very painful and otherwise unpleasant. But realize that God has a plan for you to prosper 'while' you are traveling through.

Isa 45:3 MKJV
(3) And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I am Jehovah, who calls you by your name, the God of Israel.

Darkness is where treasures lay. Gold and diamonds are rarely found laying out in broad daylight. To obtain that which really has value, you have to be willing to brave the dark places. If you have been curled up in the fetal position waiting for the dawn, I would encourage you to straighten up, grab a lamp and a shovel, and make the most of where you are. For me personally, I am still living off the interest of the treasures I found in the darkest times of my life.

No comments: