Friday, May 08, 2009

Prepare the way of the Lord!

Ezekiel wrote of the Glory of God departing from Israel and the description bears out that His Glory departed towards the east, through this gate.

Interesting. Remember which way man was driven from the Garden of Eden because of sin?

Gen 3:24
(24) And He drove the man out. And He lodged the cherubs at the east of the Garden of Eden, and the flaming sword whirling around to guard the way of the Tree of Life.

Eze 11:1-2
(1) And the Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the eastern gate of the house of Jehovah, the gate which faces eastward. And, behold, at the opening of the gate were twenty five men. And I saw among them Jaazaniah the son of Azzur, and Pelatiah, the son of Benaiah, leaders of the people.
(2) And He said to me, Son of man, these are the men who plot evil and advise wicked advice in this city,


It's the judges that sit at the gates. Corrupt judges bring the judgment of God. Does that scare anyone else? Thank you GOD for the judges YOU have placed in our nation!

God tends to shut down that which refuses to operate within His guidelines.

Eze 44:1-2
(1) And he brought me back the way of the gate of the outer sanctuary, facing east. And it was shut.
(2) And Jehovah said to me, This gate shall be shut; it will not be opened. And a man shall not enter by it, because Jehovah, the God of Israel, has entered by it; so it shall be shut.

Then Ezekiel sees another vision of this gate, only the Glory of God is returning! This, by the way, has not yet happened. Hence... the shut gate.



Eze 43:1-4
(1) And he made me go to the gate, the gate that faces eastward.
(2) And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east. And His voice was like the voice of many waters. And the earth shone from His glory.
(3) And the appearance of the vision which I saw was as the appearance which I saw when I came to destroy the city, and as the appearance that I saw by the river Chebar. And I fell on my face.
(4) And the glory of Jehovah came into the house, the way of the gate facing eastward.


There is a Spirit of Antichrist that John talks about that denies the Deity of Jesus Christ. YET, this hypocritical spirit takes such precautions as to lead men to create a cemetery in front of the Eastern Gate - for one reason and one reason only - to prevent the High Priest from returning through it (for it would make Him unclean, according to Jewish law). I will be there when those tomb stones dissolve and the ground heaves violently - creating a 'clear path' for the Lord to travel.

No comments: